Favorite Music Album




Hi guys!

In this week's blog I will talk about my favorite music album!
In general I like to listen to all kinds of music, but the one I like most is Chilean Music. I think we should value Chilean artists and be proud of they.

It's very hard and difficult for me to choose only one album, so for this occasion I will tell u two.




Resultado de imagen para diego lorenzini
A few months ago I met Diego Lorenzini. A very good friend showed me his music and I definitely fell in love with his songs immediately. I could day that it has a definite style, but for every mood there is a song.


Resultado de imagen para me voy a valparaiso
 I like to listen his music while I work and study for university, I think it relaxes me. Last week Lorenzini has a convert, but I couldn't go :((((

I have not decided on any song, however I will share this one that is being done a few days ago and I can't stop listening!!!! It's Me Voy a Valparaíso. I love the introooo!





Another artist that I like and have known for a long time is Jorge Drexler, I loooooove his since I was younger and I went to school. He's a Uruguayan musician

Resultado de imagen para jorge drexler
His music is amazing and is considered as folk, pop and alternative rock music. My favorite album is Eco , but my faaavorite song of life is La Trama y el Desenlace, it's from another album. (This live version is amazing, please listen).

His songs remind me of many anecdotes that I lived when I was younger in my old house. Also, it reminds me of old friends. I think Jorge Drexler is a complete artist and I would love to see his live again, but lately he hasn't arrived in Chile.





Have u ever heard any of them?


Comentarios

  1. I haven´t listened any of them, I am guilty of not listening a lot of Chilean music :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't think I know any of his songs, this sounds interesting, maybe I will heard them.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't know this singers but I was curious about their songs, I'll listen to them;)

    ResponderEliminar

  4. I also think it is important to listen to Chilean music

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I had never heard this music but I will listen

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It is certainly a crack of Chilean music, his songs are fantastic

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Social media, technologies and the end of the world

The best concert I've ever hard