In the future...





Hi guys!
In this week's blog I will talk about the work I want to have in the future.
I hope you like it!

When I was a child, I wanted to be a lot of things... like chef, journalist, veterinarian...
However, when I turned thirteen, I realized that I liked to design and build small things. From that moment I thought about studing architecture (without ever knowing what it was hahaha).

Resultado de imagen para el blog decoradorI'm in the second year of the race and I think I still have a lot to learn.
I remember that when I just started studying architecture, I really liked interior design.
Resultado de imagen para el blog decoradorThere is a company called El Blog Decorador, I really looooove it!! They remodel homes of different people and then publish the result in their blog.

Resultado de imagen para arquitectura sustentableToday I really like urban planning and sustainable architecture. I would very much like to work on something related to that. I think that is what we really need, 'cause the construction industry is one of the mos polluting. I would like to work in a company that us responsible for creating sustainable materials, and at the same time takes care of their waste.

However, what I most want is to create my own architecture company, and be able to desing everything I imagine... Well, I think that is what every architect really wants.


Comentarios

  1. I also like the area of sustainable architecture!:) I hope you can create your own company since few people are motivated .

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Urban sustainability is fantastic, it is certainly the architecture of the future

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Favorite Music Album

Social media, technologies and the end of the world

The best concert I've ever hard